Most people believe that arranging the money for sex change surgery is the only thing you need to remember before your surgery. But in reality, there is a long checklist that you would have to follow before your sex change surgery.
If you are someone who knows nothing about Gender Change Surgery in Andhra Pradesh and is planning for the surgery soon, then this post is going to be highly informative for you.
Make sure to read this blog till the end to know everything about the preparation tips for gender change surgery.
Preparing For Gender Change Surgery
You must be aware that SRS Surgery is one of the most complex surgical methods, in which a lot of complications can occur if you are not dealing with an experienced gender change surgeon.
Hence the first and the biggest preparation tip for you is to select the right Gender change surgeon. If you have done that, they will help you in every situation, whether before or after the surgery.
Some other preparation tips to keep in mind before a Gender Change Surgery are as follows:
- Whenever people visit for their gender change surgery, they wear tight, fashionable clothes, jewelry, and many other unnecessary things. But it is suggested that you should wear loose clothes, not just that, bring a lot of loose clothes with you.
- You should avoid wearing nail polish, lotions, perfume, and many more such things.
- A lot of people eat everything and anything before and after the surgery. A dietitian is responsible for providing the healthy diet and food items. Hence make sure that you follow all the guidelines and diet-related things from your doctor.
- Several medicines will be prescribed to you by your doctor before the surgery, with the help of which the overall surgical process can get better. Along with that, a few tips offered by the doctors are first to start taking fluids that can help you clean the bowel of your body. Secondly, you can stop taking any estrogen therapy medicine.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory drugs with the help of which if you face any inflammation-related issue in your reproductive parts, you can get rid of it.
- If you were taking or suggesting any blood-thinning medicines, then you would have to stop taking those medicines.
- There are a few important things and documents that you should bring with you whenever you are visiting for your surgery; some of those items are your identification proof, health insurance details, medicines or medical conditions that you have been facing till now, family members with you, as after the surgery you would not be able to do your daily tasks by yourself.
By preparing yourself for your Sex Change surgery, you can enhance the results after surgery. Hence make sure to follow all the tips mentioned.