Circumcision Surgery: When do I need to get it?
Circumcision procedure performed to take care of male health. The procedure includes removing excess skin from the penis. Circumcision are performed right after male birth for different reasons:
- Aesthetic reason
- Overall health
- Hygiene purpose
In case you haven’t undergone the Circumcision in Vizag during birth then you can get it done when you grow up. You must consult everything with the doctor and understand the way surgery is done. Indeed! It’s a comprehensive male treatment, so getting clarity about it is essential.
Important factors to consider while undergoing a circumcision procedure
Some of the essential factors are:
- Working around the proper schedule
- Making your daily routine better
- Getting everything ready at home
- Prepare for other surgery if needed
In case you are planning for the Sex Change Surgery in Vizag then it’s better to ask everything to the doctor and get the thing done accordingly. Seeking medical assistance and the right information makes a difference to the entire approach for better results.
Getting the time ready
If circumcision is a part of your Transgender Surgery in Visakhapatnam then you should plan it during a quiet period. You need to make sure that you don’t begin the procedure when you have a heavy event or season on the calendar like a winter holiday. So, choose the time when the workload is extremely less. Doing so, will allow you to handle everything and make your journey go with ease.
What are the reasons to choose adult circumcision?
Some of the major reasons to opt for adult circumcision are to prevent:
- Urinary tract infection
- Candidiasis (fungal infection)
- Sexually transmitted infections (HPV, mycoplasma, syphilis, HSV, trichomoniasis, chancroid, and HIV)
- Physical injuries to the foreskin, including coital injuries
- Cancers of the penis, prostate, and cervix
- Phimosis and paraphimosis (tight foreskin)
- Penile inflammation (balanitis, balanoposthitis, and lichen sclerosus)
Who is a suitable candidate for Adult Circumcision?
As mentioned above, the reason to choose circumcision can be for aesthetic and medical reasons. And sometimes it can be the combination of both. Some of the necessary concerns are:
- Non-surgical treatment did not give effective results
- Persistent pain due to a tight foreskin
- Penile pain during and after sexual intercourse
- Persistent and unresolved irritation and discomfort
Schedule an initial consultation to make an informed decision
If you are on the journey of sex change or you want to simply address the circumcision problem then you need to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. C Vijay Kumar to plan for the entire process and discuss the concern you have on your mind. Most importantly the doctor will discuss what kind of impact it is leaving on your life.
The initial consultation is the time when you can be open and up-front about your thoughts. Additionally, the doctor will give you a thorough understanding of how you need to prepare before and after the surgery for smooth recovery.